A Tribute to a King: Elvis Presley
January 12 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
On Sept. 9, 1956, more than 60 million people witnessed a young entertainer with gyrating hips and a honey-coated baritone voice croon his way into national consciousness on The Ed Sullivan Show. His rubbery legs spread wide apart, head thrown carelessly back and mouth twitching, it was apparent that this man was different. With an onstage persona that magnified unbridled sensuality and a versatile musical style which drew from rock and roll, gospel, blues, country and pop, Elvis Aaron Presley exuded charms that would make him the best-selling solo artist in the history of popular music.
- January 12 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- December 10, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- December 9, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- November 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- November 13, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm