Hollywood Musicals of the 1950s
June 10, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The golden age of the Hollywood musical reached its zenith in the 1950s, a time when a new younger market, post-war affluence, middle-class values, the Korean War and rock and roll music changed the focus of the film industry. The major studios were blessed by an improved Technicolor process, a widescreen format and production designs that appealed to an audience eager for the escape and exhilaration.
- February 24 @ 6:30 pm - 8:15 pm
- February 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- February 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- January 12 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- December 10, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm