The Hollywood Musicals Part 3: the 1950s
December 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The golden age of the Hollywood musical reached its zenith in the 1950s, a time when a new younger market, post-war affluence, middle-class values, the Korean War and rock and roll music changed the focus of the film industry. The major studios were blessed by an improved Technicolor process, a widescreen format and production designs that appealed to an audience eager for the escape and exhilaration.
- December 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- December 6 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- December 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 11 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm