The Life and Music of J. S. Bach
April 24 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Johann Sebastian Bach is considered to be the “father of Western music.” He not only excelled in composition but also masterminded a host of theoretical properties which allowed future composers to advance their own ideas. The most versatile of geniuses, Bach was a fine organist, a loving husband and father, and a creative thinker whose interests were boundless. The program will combine a discussion of his life and will feature an wide array of his works chosen for their brilliance and historical importance.
- October 29 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- October 24 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 16 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- October 3 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- September 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm