August 3, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
If you have an urge to stomp your feet while enjoying some of the finest music you’ve ever heard, allow Robert Wyatt to present a lecture on Bluegrass music. A historical narrative of the musical style will be included, beginning with the immigrants from the United Kingdom who brought their tunes, words and instruments to Appalachia, and moving through the decades to the thrilling musicians of the present day. But best of all, you will listen to recordings and see clips of dozens of artists who have made Bluegrass music a national treasure.
- March 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:15 pm
- February 24 @ 6:30 pm - 8:15 pm
- February 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- February 9 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- January 12 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm